What is a "user project" ?
An ACTMOST user project is a micro-optics support project requested by a company that aims at the use of advanced micro-optics and micro-photonic technologies for the purpose of product innovation.
The major objective of ACTMOST is to professionally support companies at the pre-competitive level with:
- micro-optical modelling and optical design studies
- measurement assistance and dedicated micro-optics instrumentation development
- prototyping, mastering and replication of innovative micro-optic components and sub-systems
- heterogeneous integration and packaging solutions
- feasibility studies and proof-of-concept demonstrations
- reliability tests
- IPR screening services
- standardisation assistance
- and much more...
More info in the ACTMOST 'user-projects'-flyer :